Sunday, January 21, 2007

Who am I?

This is the first time that I actually have a webblog (no, I did not have a xanga). I don't know, maybe the thought of writing public things has never been something I've wanted to do. But of the purpose of making a commonplace book for English, I will step out of my confortable zone and allow people to view the thoughts that occur in my mind.

Throughout the rest of this year, I will try to gain more knowledge about the world, the purpose of my existence, what I can do to contribute to this world, maoli, human nature, meaning of life and death, etc. I will try to understand myself and others in a way I've never had. How I will do this, I'm really not too sure, but I'll see how far I get.

Some essential questions I would like to be able to answer are:
1. How should I best live my life?
2. Why do people act the way they do?
3. What is the purpose of our existence?

I know that obviously these questions are not easily answered, but hopefully as I gain knowledge about the world, these questions will not seem as far off as they are now.

<3 Susan

No comments: